top of page

Karnak Utility Information

New to town?

Here's what you need to know.

If you own the property you must bring a warranty deed that has been filed at the Pulaski County Courthouse. Once we obtain a copy of the deed then services can be turned on at the location without a deposit. Failure to make payments after 90 days will result in a property lien. 

If you do not own the property or have a "Contract for Deed" then a deposit is required. To calculate how much your water or gas deposit will be please see our Village Ordinance 2018-05 & 2018-06.  Failure to make a payment after 90 days will result in using the deposit to go towards the bill. If there is a remaining balance on the deposit, it can be picked up at the Village Hall. Please stop by the office or call ahead of time for the check to be prepared. Only the person whose name is on the account can pick up the check. 

For more information please call the Village Hall at 618-634-9311

To make a Utility Payment 



bottom of page